31 July 2014

Last summer: More market cool

There's not much more to say – if you don't love a good market I can't help you. As previously mentioned I picked up some fabric, and then we took home some Turkish cherries, because obviously imported products are cheaper than local ones – welcome to Europe. Furthermore, stacking things is great, especially if said things are fruit and vegetable boxes. Somehow the best graphics and colours seem to be bold and limited to about three colours. I recently found myself seriously coveting a giant watermelon box in front of the supermarket here. Currently I am in mourning since it's gone now. But Berlin! The theme is Berlin. I guess the only other thing to say is that these people are cool, but in that unattainably effortless sort of way. If you're going to look like you're trying, don't bother playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment