I'll do something productive really soon. I swear.
But I just saw this old scanned page from a diary I didn't find in my stored stuff last time—horror! where is it!?—and I guess it just gives you perspective. The things that used to consume my existence... Thinking about entering any such realm again is distressing. Not knowing exactly where to find the particular realm is even worse.
More notes to self
- Oh my ****, I'm totally screwed.
- Text that peek-a-boos from a picture.
- A picture is worth a thousand words.
- Marthie is going to peer at me over her glasses.
- Damn it.
- Anton ... I don't even want to think about Anton.
- 'Just pass,' Katrin's mom said.
- Go to bed and get up early.
- Don't get too attached to sleep.
- At least you have 80 for the AELS TEFL component.
- You had an idea earlier today that you forgot again.
- Well done.
- Brush your teeth.
- Dream about something amazing.
- Don't get eaten alive tomorrow.
- Text in a string.
- It wasn't so bad after all.
- Marthie wasn't even wearing her glasses.