Here are some random things I saw in Offenbach am Main...
- A sculpture with movable bits—clearly a hit with children
- A store selling old stamps, coins and the like near the Schlecker on Kaiserstraße
- Sneaky aeroplanes
- A bus that goes to Bieber
- Odd pigeon-things on a wall
- And a florist that knows how to advertise
While we're on the by the ways and putting this business to bed in list form, here are the people who exhibited cool things that were for sale at the After School Club.
- Album, Magazin für Fotografie
- Like Offenbach
- S-T-E-A-D-Y risograph zine project supported by the printers: ZweiZehn, Prima Publications, Atelier Zukunft, and Cake Publishing
- Copy Shop
Tomorrow: Dream come true. Going to Italy!